Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rainy Day Saturday

I bit the bullet and opened a blogger account to share my story as well for anyone that may be like me: questioning, lurking, following and scared... wondering if they should go on this journey.

I was inspired to start this blog as a result of finding out that one of my close colleagues has been going through a journey of adoption, as she left on parental leave this week for a year and to go pick up her baby in Kazakhstan. Right before she left, she shared her blog with me and now here I am!

I'm really not sure how much I will post here... I obviously will be much more inclined to chronicle/post about the journey if things end up being positive. So far there have been more downs than up but I'm still staying positive and we'll see.

Aside from the universe speaking to me in waking life and dreams, someone promised me something and I believe them.

One more week left.

No comments:

Post a Comment