Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A New Hope, A New Light

Chatted with Dr. S today and a new friend, which made me emotional and teary-eyed to have people reach out half-way around the world even if just words in an e-mail.

Made me feel inspired, hopeful and recharged to remain positive.

Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. best of luck with it all.
    my thoughts are with you
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you George for the kind and supportive words :) and congratulations to you on your babies! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and wanted to offer my encouragement to never give up... your dreams can become reality. You have sustained so much heartbreak. Take inspiration from others that this DOES work!!! We have a house full of giggling (and some crying) babies as proof!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Todd, thanks for finding me and commenting :) I find myself often daydreaming and thinking about those kinds of things (house full of giggling and crying babies) and I'm determined to get there. To me, there is no outcome but a positive one to this so thank you for the support. And congratulations to you as well on your bigger family ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never give up, we lost our first baby at 11 weeks and it was so hard to start all over again, but we did and we are now 22 weeks pregnant!!! Your time will come, All the best. Will & Michael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Will & Michael! I'm sorry for your loss as well... thank you for sharing with me. But I am happy to hear about the success you've had this time around and makes that feeling of excitement and inspiration inside of me burn a little bit more intensely. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete