Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Inspiration

Just checking in and saying hi.

Following many blogs and seeing so many dreams come true.

I've still been reflecting and thinking about things so nothing new to report yet on that front. Maybe soon.

In the meantime, I came across this quote that inspired me and maybe will for you, too!

"There is force in the universe, which, if we permit it, will flow through us and produce miraculous results."
— Mahatma Gandhi

3 comments:

  1. Everyone moves at a different pace and it's taken me a year and a half to let that sink in. I swear I quote Johnny and Darren's quote all the time:

    "The only people who end up without a baby, are the people who give up...Here's to never giving up!"

    It's so easy to walk away and say "I tried". Just take it day by day and know that so many others have gone through the same thing, and they are holding their baby right now. That force is out there for you...just give it time.

    Don't give up...it'll happen. Believe that baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote. If you dont mind I am going to put it on my blg. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you can Delhi Dreamers! Inspire as many people as possible!

    Hi Doug, yes that is true! Thank you for sharing that just as inspiring quote. I felt a little fire burn inside as I read it :)

    Also, this morning I woke up to find another inspiring quote by author Paulo Coelho:

    "Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering."

    Inspiring because no one wants to be bound by pain and suffering... they want to defeat it. So I've made a decision to keep fighting. I'm going back!

    ReplyDelete