♪ It's been a long time comin'... This bright star shinin'... ♫
Fingers crossed for good news!!!
Today is a holiday in India..so I think you will have to stay patient until tomorrow. All the best!!! (Fingers crossed in Mississauga)
Hopefully there will be a positive mail! Waiting for updates!Of course, good luck!
Thanks everyone! Means a lot :)Kerrie & Mark: Thank you very much for that intel! I did not know and was getting anxious... thanks.
Best wishes for a great big healthy beta! We're thinking of you.
Best wishes and load of baby dust!
Thank you Edward and Meg! ^_^
Well?
Fingers crossed for good news!!!
ReplyDeleteToday is a holiday in India..so I think you will have to stay patient until tomorrow. All the best!!! (Fingers crossed in Mississauga)
ReplyDeleteHopefully there will be a positive mail! Waiting for updates!
ReplyDeleteOf course, good luck!
Thanks everyone! Means a lot :)
ReplyDeleteKerrie & Mark: Thank you very much for that intel! I did not know and was getting anxious... thanks.
Best wishes for a great big healthy beta! We're thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes and load of baby dust!
ReplyDeleteThank you Edward and Meg! ^_^
ReplyDeleteWell?
ReplyDelete