Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Secrets

Christmas Secrets by Enya

Underneath a winter sky,
a distant train sings out the miles.
And so I wonder can it be,
will every mile bring you to me?

A promise made may still come true,
so I am waiting here for you.
If you don't come, what will I do?
Who shall I tell my secrets to?

Christmas bells ring out their chimes,
I hear them echo through the night.
And moonlight shines upon the road,
and trembles on the falling snow.

I look into the midnight blue,
so many stars I never knew.
If you don't come, what will I do?
Who shall I tell my secrets to?

I look into the midnight blue,
so many stars I never knew.
If you don't come, what will I do?
Who shall I tell my secrets to?


Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

  1. Since you spilled your Christmas secret on my blog, you need to share more details!!! Are you with SCI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toban just saw your news on Kerrie's blog - so happy for you!!! That is wonderful news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe!!! Hi Kerrie, no I am not with SCI but I am in the midst of writing up a new blog entry with details :)

    Thanks Karen :) I am hopeful that this time will be the one and the doctors seem certain as well from the reports. I got my first ultrasound images last week... I've just been essentially euphoric, up in la-la land looking at them ever since. I know I'm way ahead of myself but I've already started looking at baby clothes, toys, putting together check-lists etc. I want to be careful and cautious at this very early stage especially after all the ups and downs in the past year but it's hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog through a fellow surrogate parent. Praying that 2011 will be your year to become a daddy. Your determination is wonderful to see.

    Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Johnny :) Very nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete