Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Winter's Bone




Yes I completely stole the title hehehe from the film currently making its way through theatres now and was just nominated at the Academy Awards earlier this week. I guess I spoke too soon with my last post and picture. Now here is a pic of the same hill but snowy with tobogganers. Winter's revenge!

12 comments:

  1. I have been very restrained, i want details my friend, lots of details,
    Congratulations my dear friend, i am so happy for you, but details please,
    much love,
    cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thank you :) I am in the process of typing up a huge post and I hope to have it up by the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! Only just saw your pregnancy counter!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS you have kept this very quiet... We have been checking your blog but you have not said a thing...

    Again congrats!!!
    WHAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys :) Yes, a little bit quieter this time around but I'll have a post up in the next few days with the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo, the snow looks so beautiful and peaceful!

    Conratulations on your wonderful, positive news! Looking forward to a detailed update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pregnancy counter? What pregnancy counter? What have I missed? Oi? You are pregnant? Fantasticerama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I am! lol... thank you. You haven't missed anything yet ;) I've just been laying low until we get closer to getting out of the woods. Excited to make it official!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this kind of stuff and how you actually took another photo with the snow. We don't get this kind of stuff in Hawaii so you can imagine it's exciting for all of us over here. And how wonderful that everyone is so excited for you, watching your pregnancy counter and all...really really happy for you and totally understand that laying low sometimes is the best thing to do. it's hard to restrain ourselves sometimes but in the end it's worth it. Thinking very good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Doug :) You are more than welcome to stay at my snowy place while I enjoy beautiful Hawaii! LOL

    You are right, I even still want to keep things on the down lo and am hesitating even putting up a big announcement post. The ticker was just a little thing for me to put up as it is hard to contain one's excitement.

    Anyway thanks again and hope you guys doing well! Best wishes for you in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The big detailed post did not go up :(

    You asked about what to send the surrogate, please email me as I have come up with an idea, a pretty good one!
    Email addy in on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not yet... I'm still not ready :( Maybe next report and ultrasound pics.

    Ok thank you! I will send an e-mail. Thanks for sharing ideas :)

    ReplyDelete