Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Last Night's Dream

It was the future… several months from now and my family and I were in India for the baby. We were at the clinic and the baby hadn’t been born yet but one of the nurses let it slip and referred to the baby by its gender… “he.”

So that clearly means I’m having a girl.

Hehe, I’m excited and preparing to have either!

4 comments:

  1. Best way to be!! I was so sure that we were going to have a girl!! Then I showed a sonographer friend at my work and he advised me that he was 99.5 % positive form our ultrasound that we were having a boy, the best reality check I could have ever had.

    Now we have our little boy and I could hope for nothing more he is perfect...

    !6 weeks has gone very quickly you are almost half way there!!

    WHAM xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry is perfect! He is ridiculously cute, looks like a very happy baby and those big button eyes...

    Almost half way there is right! Has flew by... o_O Seems like I was back in Mumbai just a few weeks ago!

    I wonder if a doctor here could tell the sex from a scan in another few months?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depends on the scan but I am sure and experienced sonographer in Women's and newborn would have no problems..... We had a DVD of our 20 week scan and this is what I took to work.... I wanted to know and Will did not... I can't keep a secret though, but we did not tell anyone else!!!

    The other reassuring thing was my mate was also very impressed with the quality of the images and the scan was more thorough than those performed here in Australia (we only measure long bones where this scan measured long and short bones)....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I see... well I have both boy and girl names chosen already so I'm set! :D

    ReplyDelete