Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Ultimate Troll Dad

Reverse psychology always wins!*



*99.98357123% degree of accuracy.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant Toban! SI, NO, SI, NO, NO!, SI! Brilliant...gonna try that one....hows the pregnancy going, you've been very quiet! Hope all's good and not long now till we will be celebrating! All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I know right? I had to post it here so I remember to use jedi mind tricks when I become a dad.

    Yes things have been quiet but just the way I like it! It's been 3 weeks since the last batch of ultrasound pics so maybe I'll be getting some new ones soon I hope. Like you say, a boring and quiet pregnancy is the way!

    I am getting very excited about going back to Mumbai... it's still another 3 and a half months or so but I miss it. :)

    ReplyDelete