What a picture-perfect, big blue sky, Spring weekend! I could not have woken up to anything better on a Saturday morning as I checked my e-mails and got my latest ultrasound pics and report. After that I went for a drive to pick something up for the baby's room I've wanted to get since before Christmas:

It's a wooden picture frame with a soft cushy image of a tree that you can tack pictures onto and then hang on the wall. It's going to have pictures of the baby's immediate family on it so that (aside from spending time with them), he or she will learn who his or her family is. It comes with little picture frames and little tacks in the shape of doves.
The lower left emblem says this:

After the drive, I went to my mom's house where, out of impulse, we decided to go shopping and look at strollers. We ended up getting one. All in all a great weekend!

It's a wooden picture frame with a soft cushy image of a tree that you can tack pictures onto and then hang on the wall. It's going to have pictures of the baby's immediate family on it so that (aside from spending time with them), he or she will learn who his or her family is. It comes with little picture frames and little tacks in the shape of doves.
The lower left emblem says this:

After the drive, I went to my mom's house where, out of impulse, we decided to go shopping and look at strollers. We ended up getting one. All in all a great weekend!

Luv this sheltering tree
ReplyDelete