Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Daddy Wow!


I'm 3 weeks old now!

(Or alternatively captioned: COME AT ME BRO!)

7 comments:

  1. Three weeks!!! Wow! Any news on the DNA results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep :) Thankfully we got them on Friday after several e-mail exchanges with the supervisor. One really has to be persistent... but now we can hopefully have things expedited with the consulate and the passport application. They've been amazing thus far so hopefully that continues! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3 week b-day! You are super cute, sweety!
    Kathrin

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is super cute! And you are glowing :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute. Good luck on going home!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Daria! Thank you very much :) Very nice to meet you and I look forward to following your blog!

    Hello D and A! Thank you for your kind words here and on your blog. I look forward to following your journey as well and thank you for sharing it with all of us!

    ReplyDelete