Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!



To everyone that reads my blog from all over the world, thank you for following my journey and I want to wish you a very merry Christmas and a special and memorable new year. I hope all your dreams come true in 2012.

Orion visited Santa for the first time recently and I must say, it started out quite well (below). But then Santa had to go and jingle his bells which startled poor Orion, resulting in the picture above heehee. Definitely one for Orion's baby book and for me to show him when he's 20 over with his girlfriend. Mwa ha ha!



Anyway, all the best from me and Santa's little elf :)


7 comments:

  1. I have to say, looking at photos of Santa disasters is MUCH more fun than Santa successes! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz Navidad from Spain!! Santa little elf is adorable! We wish you a very special Christmas and a very happy 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest little elf ever! And that's the REAL Santa. You have truly been blessed.
    Love Grannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason and Adrián, Thank you :) I'm glad I was able to get and post an obligatory Santa disaster pic with Orion lol! Merry Christmas to you guys as well.

    Huro, Feliz Navidad! Thank you so much and happy 2012 to you and Chloe :)

    Merry Christmas mom/grannie! Thanks for having us over, all the presents and that delicious dinner. Looking forward to hopefully going sledding with you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It takes a patient man to be Santa! You guys look great...and happy (for the most part, Orion :-))

    Merry Christmas and thanks for all your kind words on our blog. BIG HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, Orion has attitude in his Santa pics! Merry Christmas from Down under!

    ReplyDelete