Boy does he ever have your eye on you...how'd he get to be so big and active (and adorable???)?! It seems like the other day you were dreaming of this time. And here you are. You and Orion together -- finally.
He went for his 6 month check-up this week and he weighs a whopping 20 pounds! No wonder my arms and entire body hurt in the morning lol. I get a work out carrying him around that's for sure. You're right... it wasn't too long ago I was dreaming and wishing... and now I can't imagine what life was like before without him. Already 6 months... it goes by so fast!
I got the jolly jumper for Orion for Christmas and it's only now he's taken to it. Up until now, he didn't like it either... he wouldn't know what to do and then he'd cry lol. But this week especially, I've noticed that he's being doing his best frog impression everywhere: on my shoulder, when I stand him up on my lap... he just wants to jump, jump, jump. So I thought hey, it's only logical to strap him in to the jumper! And he loves it now. He was in it twice today. Cailyn will love it too!
Boy does he ever have your eye on you...how'd he get to be so big and active (and adorable???)?! It seems like the other day you were dreaming of this time. And here you are. You and Orion together -- finally.
ReplyDeleteHe went for his 6 month check-up this week and he weighs a whopping 20 pounds! No wonder my arms and entire body hurt in the morning lol. I get a work out carrying him around that's for sure. You're right... it wasn't too long ago I was dreaming and wishing... and now I can't imagine what life was like before without him. Already 6 months... it goes by so fast!
ReplyDeleteOMG so cute! Cailyn is not too sure about her JJ yet. I will show her Orions video since she loves babies.
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute!!!! He is adorable and getting so big!!!! Best wishes!!!
ReplyDeleteI got the jolly jumper for Orion for Christmas and it's only now he's taken to it. Up until now, he didn't like it either... he wouldn't know what to do and then he'd cry lol. But this week especially, I've noticed that he's being doing his best frog impression everywhere: on my shoulder, when I stand him up on my lap... he just wants to jump, jump, jump. So I thought hey, it's only logical to strap him in to the jumper! And he loves it now. He was in it twice today. Cailyn will love it too!
ReplyDelete