♪ It's been a long time comin'... This bright star shinin'... ♫
I'm concerned, is that shovel in the background being run over by the truck, which is connected to a xylophone? LOL. I'm demented...Happy Canada Day, Orion and Toban!
LOL Doug. Yes, you are right! Only at our house! Happy 4th of July to you and to Cristina, her first 4th of July! Hope she has a great one :)
LMAO, it is indeed! Wow Orion you are so big and so cute ... I want to squeeze and kiss your chubby cheeks. All the babies are growing up .. HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!
Awww thanks Meg :) They are growing up! *sniffle*
What a cutie pie!
Thank you very much :) Pleasure to meet you and wishing you all the best on your journey!
I'm concerned, is that shovel in the background being run over by the truck, which is connected to a xylophone? LOL. I'm demented...
ReplyDeleteHappy Canada Day, Orion and Toban!
LOL Doug. Yes, you are right! Only at our house! Happy 4th of July to you and to Cristina, her first 4th of July! Hope she has a great one :)
ReplyDeleteLMAO, it is indeed! Wow Orion you are so big and so cute ... I want to squeeze and kiss your chubby cheeks. All the babies are growing up .. HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks Meg :) They are growing up! *sniffle*
DeleteWhat a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much :) Pleasure to meet you and wishing you all the best on your journey!
Delete