Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Result: -

I heard from India today.

Cycle 4 was negative.

I was not surprised as I hadn't heard anything in over a week from when the result was supposed to be ready.

Will try again for cycle 5. I am not getting discouraged at all, only even more determined. My only low point was when I lost the baby in cycle 3.

Until Dr. M tells me to stop or I'm barred from ever going to India again, there will only be 1 outcome to all of this and that will be positive. I was a dad if only even for a weeks and I will be again.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Toban

    Amani (meg) here from Australia. I am so sorry tohear you are having poor luck, it often is a numbers game and the more you try the better it gets. sending you buckets of baby dust from Australia, actually Deelhi where i presently am.

    Keep the faith and keep trying!!! I will add you to our blog list so we can keep tabs on your journey.

    xxx www.amaniandbobsurrogacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Meg :) Thank you for the encouraging and supportive words. It is nice to meet you and congratulations on Tobias. Great name if I do say so myself! Thank you for sharing your blog with me and following my experiences. Looking forward to keeping in touch and hopefully sharing good news of my own soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doug and Bill here from Hawaii. We went to India and had two attempts and got nothing...except a beautiful, amazing trip to Mumbai and the Taj and some very funny adventures. So keep confident it will happen...it looks like you had a "take" at one time so that's a good sign. We are still figuring out our plan and cautiously letting out the info. Hopefully we'll have something to share very soon. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo hello Hawaii! :) Thank you for writing and sharing with me. Yes I feel the same way about cautiously letting out the info... and also I'm hoping I can share positive news at some point. Can I ask, how did you guys get from Mumbai to the Taj (or vice versa?) Anyway, very nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you too...We flew from the domestic airport in Mumbai on Spice Jet to Delhi, and then took a car for about 4 hours to Agra. It was a very long trip but so worth it. We did it in one day. Yes, we're crazy. I'm assuming you've been to India and didn't ship sperm...we're rooting for you, and us, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! That is correct! I was in Mumbai last November with my dad but did not make it to Agra because I fell ill and ran out of medication. So that threw a wrench in our plans since time was so tight. If we go back again this November, we definitely want to see the Taj and your way of getting there seems a lot easier than some of the other ways I've read. I'm sure I'd enjoy the drive. Thank you for the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was re-reading some of your older posts (no, not stalking!) and I saw this at the end of your post that said "I was a dad if only even for a week and I will be again."

    Bring me comfort. There nuggets of wisdom out there in our blogs, reading them gives me that extra nudge to keep moving forward. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw thanks Doug :) That means a lot. Yeah that was a tough sentence to write last year when things were at their worst rock bottom but with determination, patience and perseverance... well, now you know the rest of the story goes and I'm confident yours will end/begin with dreams coming true as well.

    ReplyDelete