Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!


This picture was taken today from my backyard on January 3, 2011. That is a city designated official toboggan hill and normally has all sorts of people sledding on the hill! This morning I heard on the radio that we will be having a milder than average winter this year with less than average precipitation amounts. I'm not complaining. In 2 months from now in March when we may or may not have 60 inches of show at -30 degrees celcius, I can look back at this picture and see how nice we had it at the beginning of January 2011. Happy new year all!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this same photo again in a few months time!

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year. Please take the pic again with snow on it. We are sweltering here in Australia; I covet your snow. I have never been tobogganing. Hmm, maybe a trip to Canada with Toby when I win the lotto and we'll take your babes and mine down that hill!

    Meg (Amani)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill and I were just in Wisconsin and they were not having a mild winter, as it was early December and they had over 10 inches of snow overnight. Hope you have a mild winter and an exciting 2011. Happy New Year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That would be awesome Meg! Would love to meet the Tobester :)

    Doug, thank you! Yes, I see some parts of the U.S. on the news and it seems they are not so lucky... winter is not being as friendly! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete