My first Father's Day!!! (As an about-to-be dad).
So many things I've learned this year: how to bake a pie, bbq, more that I can't remember at this moment... and I'll be learning a lot more come this August.
Happy Father's Day to all the seasoned dads, new dads and dads to be!
♪ Daddy loves you... ♫
♫ Yeah... ♫
So many things I've learned this year: how to bake a pie, bbq, more that I can't remember at this moment... and I'll be learning a lot more come this August.
Happy Father's Day to all the seasoned dads, new dads and dads to be!
♪ Daddy loves you... ♫
♫ Yeah... ♫

God, I love Sade. She never ages.
ReplyDeleteHappy Father's Day to you.
m.
I know right??? I'll have what she's having.
ReplyDeleteThanks... Happy Father's Day to you too :)
what a nice message...yes, sade reminds me of my college days -- and how much older I'm getting... but darn I agree she looks good! happy father's day to all...
ReplyDelete