Update! So I'll be flying off, Thursday by myself to hopefully get there in time. My parents will have to join me as originally scheduled on Aug 2. To change all 3 tickets, pay the difference in prices on top of outrageous fees it would have been thousands of dollars. I don't expect anyone to be able to afford that. Obviously I have a heavy heart now and am disappointed/sad that I won't be able to share my baby's birth with my mom and dad but they will be there soon, days afterward to be with us. My parents have done/are doing so much for me that words will never express enough how I feel and I've been blessed with everything that I've been given so far but I just had a certain idea in my head of how we would all be there together for when he/she is born. I know everything happens for a reason... everything about this journey in the last 3 years has happened for a reason when I look back, leading all up to this and this is just another part of that.

God speed and good luck, this is just wonderful. Dont' forget, pics as soon as possible!!!
ReplyDeleteMEg and Toby xxx
Thanks Meg :) Oh the pics will be comin' alright! :D
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I logged on tonight. Your post and Adam and Michael (and Beau's) post has just made me smile all the way around. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the travels. Can't wait to see the pics. Take care.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, exciting!! Safe travels, I hope baby holds on til your mom and dad arrive, if not, lots of pics for us all to enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Doug and Kerrie! Good news!!! This morning my mom was able to change flights so we will be leaving together on Thursday. My dad will join us when he gets there on Aug 2. Hopefully the baby can wait as long as it can! Hehe!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Toban!! Can not wait to see pictures! It is a wonderful experience and worth everything that we have all gone through....very excited and we already have ours!! my b-day is saturday so might share my day with your baby!! Good luck! x
ReplyDelete