Ah Phil and Ted... you were so good to us! You will be missed. But Orion is a big boy now!
Last week, the doctor told us that Orion is now 14 pounds. There is no stopping this guy! He's getting so big! This means that he no longer fits in his Phil and Ted carrier which we used the whole time we were in India.
It was just an amazing little carrier and perfect for taking him to the mall, to the clinic, the Canadian consulate, FRRO... just anywhere in general. We would put him in his carrier in the crib and he would sleep in that, which he loved. But as of last week, his feet were pushing the end of the carrier so now he just sleeps in the crib itself.
I would highly recommend the Phil and Ted carrier to anyone that is having a baby in India! So for now I say goodbye to you Phil and Ted, thank you for everything that you have done. Perhaps I will see you again, some day soon!
Last week, the doctor told us that Orion is now 14 pounds. There is no stopping this guy! He's getting so big! This means that he no longer fits in his Phil and Ted carrier which we used the whole time we were in India.
It was just an amazing little carrier and perfect for taking him to the mall, to the clinic, the Canadian consulate, FRRO... just anywhere in general. We would put him in his carrier in the crib and he would sleep in that, which he loved. But as of last week, his feet were pushing the end of the carrier so now he just sleeps in the crib itself.
I would highly recommend the Phil and Ted carrier to anyone that is having a baby in India! So for now I say goodbye to you Phil and Ted, thank you for everything that you have done. Perhaps I will see you again, some day soon!

Look at your little man. He's so cute. Milestones...one of them is growing out of carriers! Onward...
ReplyDeleteSweet little man! I just love him!
ReplyDeleteHe is gorgeous!! One day we will come to Ottawa for our two to meet.
ReplyDeleteHe is growing so fast ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Doug :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Grannie ;)
Kerrie, that would be awesome! If you are in Ottawa in the future, please let me know, it would be wonderful to meet you guys and of course, the star... Cailyn!
Thank you Coco :)
Look at that gorgeous smile! Seems just like yesterday we were both in India. Hugs to you and Orion.
ReplyDelete