Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Three Month Birthday!

Orion,

Today is your three month birthday! To celebrate, we took you to the bank with us for our mortgage appointment haha. Then when we got home, daddy serenaded you with Silly Love Songs by Paul McCartney which you seemingly love. I won't do this every month but 3 months is a big deal! You are such a special human being, you make my job as your daddy so very, very easy. You smile at me every day which warms and melts my heart each time and lights up my life. Daddy loves you very much!




4 comments:

  1. Every time I see Orion he's smiling. He's just so happy to be with you. Happy 3 month birthday, Orion! Congrats, Toban!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 month Birthday my sweet, smiley face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how all your pics look like mine...action shots!! God he is adorable! Happy 3 month!

    ReplyDelete