Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Stuffed

It's Thanksgiving long weekend here in Canada so happy Thanksgiving! As with every year, I have so much to be thankful for but of course it is obviously and especially more poignant this year :) Happy Thanksgiving all!


5 comments:

  1. oh toban this is hilarious...where does Orion's hands end? and the feet...just so cute. and the feet...what can i say? happy canadian thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Definitely a different one for both of us, the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Doug! I have no idea where they stopped... after I had put it on him and sat him in his seat, I had to feel around to find out for sure! It's definitely too big but it kept him warm that chilly morning. For Thanksgiving we had... a hot 87-88F! Hottest Thanksgiving ever!

    Thanks Kerrie :) I hope you guys had an awesome, special Thanksgiving with Cailyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! He reminds me of that little kid "Ralfie" from A Christmas Story! I'm sure you had your best Thanksgiving ever this year! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a little snow monster! Soooo cute!!!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete