Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 27, 2012

All For Orion



My little man all dressed up.

Yesterday was Orion's 6 month birthday! It was also a special day as he was dedicated at our church. It was very emotional for me as my faith and my family were what kept me going at some of the low points in my journey.

He's getting so big now, the last 6 months have been so special and on one hand I'm dreading having to go back to work in May/June. On the other hand I'll enjoy getting back into the swing of things with my career but when you're with such a little person for 24/7 for almost a year, it's going to be tough being apart from him. I know I've been fortunate to have that time off from work to be with him and thankfully we're all settled in our new house now so we have a great place for him to grow up!




5 comments:

  1. Happy 6 month birthday, Orion...you're growing up to be a dapper little boy :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just adorable!!! Happy 6 month birthday !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just totally adorable!!! Love those cheeks!
    Congrats on all and best wishes as you return to work!

    It is difficult to be away during the day, but you'll find an enormous satisfaction in coming home after a long days work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can Orion get any cuter??? 6 months has gone so quickly...we are just 3 weeks behind you so I know!
    Have you sorted out daycare for when you...gulp...return to work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bon 6 mois petit Orion! Profites de ton congé cher Mr. T. A +

    ReplyDelete