Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Orion & Dad

Orion,

This evening, as I do so often, I was thinking back to those first moments when I saw you for the first time ever. You were squirming on that little table while your Grannie was sobbing like a baby and I was just looking at you with a feeling of complete awe. That feeling, I still get every morning when I see you for the first time, at night when I'm holding you in my arms, rocking you to sleep and all the minutes in between.



Just hangin... having fun watching ourselves via the front-facing camera on the iPhone 4S.



SUP. Just chillin.

Recently, Orion went for his six month check-up. He weighs 20 pounds and is in the 80th percentile for growth and development. No wonder my arms hurt every morning when I wake up. They're getting quite the work out from Orion every day!

We've also been taking advantage of the milder than normal winter here *knocks on wood* by going outdoors and getting as much fresh air as we can.



Orion in his sled that he got from Santa for Christmas.

That's it for now... see you in a bit!

8 comments:

  1. Look at that smile!!! (the baby too!)
    Happy 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee, thanks Edward :) and Happy Valentines Day, fellow dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too cherish those beautiful moments each and every day and remind myself they won't last forever...our babes are growing much too fast! Our's a little slower at just 10.1 and 12.4 lbs. :)

    ENJOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. And I LOVE that sled photo!!! Happy Valentine's Day you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome chap he is!!
    I love the sled i bet he enjoys being pulled around on that!!
    Best wishes
    lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie!!! Orion is getting so big!!! Best wishes!!K

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a character...he makes me laugh and smile and smile and smile

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rhonda, I know... they really are! The most recent pics of Dylan and Jett are adorable. I'm already thinking of trying for baby #2...

    Thanks Doug lol :) Happy V-Day to daddy-to-be Dug :D

    Thank you Lisa :) He does love it except when I'm pulling him, he just stares at me and nothing else as if wondering, "Where are you taking me???" lol

    Thanks K! :)

    ReplyDelete