LOL Doug. Yeah, as the room comes together, so is everything else it seems! Only weeks, DAYS now! *faints*
Thanks Kerrie! The crib is a more brownish/reddish colour to go with the hardwood floors. Ideally I wanted all the furniture to be white to go with the airy colour of the wall but it seems I'll have to go with a mishmash of coloured furniture for now... I'll be putting up pics soon, before we leave for Mumbai Aug 1!
the nose clip looks way too small for my nose. you must be soooo excited!
ReplyDeleteCute gift :)
ReplyDeleteYou must be flying back to Mumbai soon!!! I saw your paint colour, it looks really nice! What colour is your crib, and accents?
LOL Doug. Yeah, as the room comes together, so is everything else it seems! Only weeks, DAYS now! *faints*
ReplyDeleteThanks Kerrie! The crib is a more brownish/reddish colour to go with the hardwood floors. Ideally I wanted all the furniture to be white to go with the airy colour of the wall but it seems I'll have to go with a mishmash of coloured furniture for now... I'll be putting up pics soon, before we leave for Mumbai Aug 1!