Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Early Delivery?

This morning I got "the" call that baby may be delivered in the next few days!!! I may be joining my buddies Adam and Michael earlier than planned! Baby is not supposed to be due until Aug 8-11 but he/she is already 6 pounds and my SM was taken to the hospital a couple of hours ago. So I may be on a plane to Mumbai in the next few days! Hopefully the baby can wait but I'll let everyone know when I have a better idea of what's happening.

*faints*

4 comments:

  1. It gets exciting now! Best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nerve wracking!! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck Toban!!!! Wow, that was out of the blue!!!! Our SM is finally having contractions, if he/she isn't born tomorrow a C-Section is booked for 9am Sunday, watch this space and we will OF COURSE be watching yours!!!! Best best best of luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Edward & Kerrie :)

    Adam & Michael! I'm definitely following and looking to you guys! So exciting!!!

    Nothing new to report yet... maybe later tonight I will hear something.

    ReplyDelete