Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Two Months



Orion is now two months old! (As of Monday).

I can't believe in less than 2 weeks, it will be Thanksgiving. Where is time going? It is going by too fast.

Some milestones since my last post:

+ Orion doesn't fit into some clothes now... what? I've already started to put clothes that don't fit him anymore into a bag. *tear*

+ He got his first health card in the mail (which was also his first piece of mail with his name on it!)

+ I can no longer swaddle him... at 2 months, he's just too big.

+ As of today, soothers aren't working as well as they once did but he's now taken notice of his hands and wants to suck them.



Sleeping in daddy's bed for a few hours in the morning.



Fresh air!

This Saturday is a meet and greet Orion/baby shower with friends and family so hopefully I can take some pics at that and post them up in an entry "Baby Shower Part II" next week.

3 comments:

  1. awww the sleeping in daddy's bed photo was my favorite. soooo wonderfully adorable. Can't wait to see the shower pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, it is incredible how quick time goes by..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Orion sleeping in daddy's bed. He is such a cutie!
    Kathrin

    ReplyDelete